Santa Cruz County requires the wearing of Face Masks by everyone indoors regardless of vaccination status.
10 Steps Boulder Creek Golf Club is taking to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus
- All workers must wear face coverings indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Encouraging workers to stay home if sick or showing possble symptoms of Corona virus.
- Encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Providing places to wash hands or use alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Limiting worksite access to only essential workers, where possible.
- Establishing where possible, flexible telecommuting and some staggered shifts, if feasible.
- Discouraging workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, or other work tools and equipment.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- Using Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved cleaning chemicals with label claims against the coronavirus.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions for use of all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Encouraging workers to report any safety and health concerns.