Since the CZU Fire Damage in August 2020…..
We continue to work on cleanup and improvements to the Clubhouse and have made great progress. We’re hoping to reopen soon, our newly renovated ‘bar area’ for the days we currently offer take-out food and disc golf play (Tue/Fri/Sat). We continue to serve delicious take-out food on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 1pm – 7pm and offer Disc Golf on the same days from 10 am – 7pm. We plan to add an additional day for Disc Golf in the next few weeks.
Sadly the Golf Course remains closed but we hope to start renovations shortly begining with the Font-9. It will be quite a mammoth task as we have to reinstall some irrigation, remove the existing (damaged greens), prepare new seed beds and plant new seed for greens and tee boxes. Currently we do not have a completion date – there’s a possibility renovations may run through the rest of the year but we will keep you posted.
Kind regards, Helen Clary (GM)
During clean-up we will attempt to water some areas on and around the golf course – USING OUR OWN RESERVOIR WATER (not water from Big Basin Water Company).
Ten Steps Boulder Creek Golf Club is taking to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus
Our workplace is taking the following infection prevention measures to protect our workers:
- Encouraging workers to stay home if sick.
- Encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Providing places to wash hands or use alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Limiting worksite access to only essential workers, where possible.
- Establishing where possible, flexible telecommuting and some staggered shifts, if feasible.
- Discouraging workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, or other work tools and equipment.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- Using Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved cleaning chemicals with label claims against the coronavirus.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions for use of all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Encouraging workers to report any safety and health concerns.