Check-in at the bar inside the Clubhouse
When the Front-9 Golf Course reopens in the Spring of 2022, all check-ins will be through the Pro Shop entrance.
COVID-19 RULES course (when open):
Rules Below Must Be Strictly Adhered to or You Will Be Asked to Leave and Your Golfing Privileges Will Be Suspended!
1. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: No more than four players per tee time will be allowed. PAIRING UP WITH OTHER GROUPS WHILE ON THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED!
2. Single Rider Carts will be permitted after May 30th, 2020. Players may ride together with proof of common residency. Riding cart rentals are guaranteed until 1:00pm only due to extensive single use. Walking only after 1:00pm.
3. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: Private carts will be permitted, golfers with private carts must pay a trail fee to use their cart on the course unless they have a prepaid agreement with the Pro Shop.
4. Per Santa Cruz County: Only one person per private cart will be permitted unless common residency is proven. Violators will be removed from the course and their golf privileges will be suspended.
5. All Golfers must make a tee time and check in at the Pro Shop prior to playing golf. This includes annual members!
6. No outside alcoholic beverages or coolers will be permitted, offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
7. No gatherings of groups of any kind will be permitted in the parking lot or on the golf course.
8. Golfers must always maintain a 6-foot separation from each other while on the course.
9. Golfers are required to wear a face mask when entering the clubhouse facility.
10. Only one person will be allowed in the pro shop at a time.
11. All golfers must start on Hole #1!
12. You may only proceed to the 1st Tee at your designated time. Please be prompt, tardiness could result in a lengthy delay or loss of your tee time.
13. Sand bunkers will be considered “Ground Under Repair”. No Penalty – Lift your ball, drop on the grass. Do not hit balls out of the bunkers.
Upon completion of your round:
14. Please leave the premises without delay, no congregating will be permitted.
Golf Pro Shop
When open, the Pro Shop at The Boulder Creek Golf Club offers a wide selection of Merchandise, as well as Logo-ed Merchandise. We offer clothing selections from various brands, such as, Antigua, Bridgestone, FootJoy, American Dry Goods and More! We also carry a robust variety of Bridgestone & Titleist golf balls and all of the items you may need to enjoy your golf game, from logo towels, tees, gloves and replacement spikes for your shoes.
Consider joining the Boulder Creek Golf Club Annual Membership Program or our discount golf Masters Club Program and receive an immediate 15% discount on Pro Shop merchandise and preferred tee times. Ask our Pro Shop team for details when you check in for your tee time. We can also source tournament prizes to add to your tournament goodie-bag.
Conference and Private Dining Facilities
We have several options to accommodate small or large conferences and private dining for groups from 15 to 150 people. For more information please email email@example.com