We’re reopening the restaurant for Take-Out on Tuesday December 8th for TACO TUESDAY ! Hours are from 1pm – 7pm so call 831-338 2111 between 1pm – 7pm to place your order (if the line’s busy leave your name and phone # and we’ll call you bac asap). Pat will serve you from the Pro Shop (main building remains closed). No Public Restrooms – sorry !
OPEN DAYS FOR TAKE-OUT will be Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 1pm – 7pm. Call in your Take-Out Order between 1pm – 7pm on those days.
TACO TUESDAY MENU (12/8/20)
HOMEMADE CHIPS & SALSA/$4.95
À LA CARTE TACOS/$3.25 each
Shredded Chicken or Ground Beef (FISH/$4.90 each)
LOADED BEEF NACHOS/$12.95
Fresh Corn Tortilla Chips topped with Shredded Cheddar, Diced Tomatoes, Onions,
Seasoned Ground Beef, Served with Jalapenos, Refried Beans, Sour Cream and Salsa.
TACO PLATTER/$14.95 (ALL FISH/$15.95)
Three Tacos served in Corn Tortillas (One Fish, One Chicken, & One Beef) with Napa
Cabbage, Tomatoes, Onions and Shredded Cheese, Served with Spanish Style Rice and Refried Beans.
Flour Tortilla filled with Beef, Carnitas or Chicken, Spanish Style Rice, Fresh Made Pico de
Gallo and Cheese. Smothered in our House Made Red Sauce
FAJITAS: CHICKEN/$14.95 OR BEEF/$16.95
Fajitas with your choice of either Grilled Chicken or Beef, with Sautéed Green & Red Bell
Peppers and Onions, Served with Tortillas, Salsa,Cheese, Sour Cream, Spanish Style Rice and
Prices Subject to Change Without Notice (Rev. 11/25/20)
‘REGULAR MENU’ Will be posted soon
Golf Course and Clubhouse remain CLOSED
COVID-19 RULES course (when open):
Rules Below Must Be Strictly Adhered to or You Will Be Asked to Leave and Your Golfing Privileges Will Be Suspended!
1. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: No more than four players per tee time will be allowed. PAIRING UP WITH OTHER GROUPS WHILE ON THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED!
2. Single Rider Carts will be permitted after May 30th, 2020. Players may ride together with proof of common residency. Riding cart rentals are guaranteed until 1:00pm only due to extensive single use. Walking only after 1:00pm.
3. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: Private carts will be permitted, golfers with private carts must pay a trail fee to use their cart on the course unless they have a prepaid agreement with the Pro Shop.
4. Per Santa Cruz County: Only one person per private cart will be permitted unless common residency is proven. Violators will be removed from the course and their golf privileges will be suspended.
5. All Golfers must make a tee time and check in at the Pro Shop prior to playing golf. This includes annual members!
6. No outside alcoholic beverages or coolers will be permitted, offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
7. No gatherings of groups of any kind will be permitted in the parking lot or on the golf course.
8. Golfers must always maintain a 6-foot separation from each other while on the course.
9. Golfers are required to wear a face mask when entering the clubhouse facility.
10. Only one person will be allowed in the pro shop at a time.
11. All golfers must start on Hole #1!
12. You may only proceed to the 1st Tee at your designated time. Please be prompt, tardiness could result in a lengthy delay or loss of your tee time.
13. Sand bunkers will be considered “Ground Under Repair”. No Penalty – Lift your ball, drop on the grass. Do not hit balls out of the bunkers.
Upon completion of your round:
14. Please leave the premises without delay, no congregating will be permitted.
Grab & Go Menu
Grab and Go items such as Sandwiches, Chips, Candy Bars, and Breakfast Bars are available for purchase when the restaurant is open.
Our Taco Tuesday Menu will be available on Tuesday’s (times to be announced). Regular menu will not be available on Tuesdays.