DISC GOLF RULES
If you are not feeling well, have a fever or cough please return home and consult your doctor.
- SOLO play or with members of your household.
- Keep a physical distance of at least 6’ when encountering other players at all times. Keep a face mask with you.
- Do not touch other players’ discs, towels, or bags on the course.
- DO NOT SHARE EQUIPMENT with other players.
- When approaching a tee box occupied by another player, allow player to throw and start walking toward disc before occupying the tee box.
- Do not putt into the basket if another person’s disc is already in the basket.
- NO GATHERING. Congregating on the course or in the parking lot is NOT ALLOWED.
- Face masks must be worn when entering the Pro Shop or Restaurant.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED – offenders will be asked to leave