Our Restaurant is Open Friday through Sunday, from 11am to 7pm, and Monday & Tuesday, from 4pm to 8pm for Take Out. Call 831.338.2111, during regular restaurant hours to place a take out order! Click Here to View Our Menu!
Course Open 7:30am to 6pm Daily.
Call 831.338.2121 to book a Tee Time
Attention! Construction of the bridge is completed, we are open for 18 holes again!
Be advised the rules below are in effect:
Boulder Creek Golf Course
COVID-19 Social Distancing Rules
ALL Rules Below Must Be Strictly Adhered to or You Will Be Asked to Leave and Your Golfing Privileges Will Be Suspended!
1. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: No more than four players per tee time will be allowed. PAIRING UP WITH OTHER GROUPS WHILE ON THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED!
2. Single Rider Carts will be permitted after May 30th, 2020. Players may ride together with proof of common residency. Riding cart rentals are guaranteed until 1:00pm only due to extensive single use. Walking only after 1:00pm.
3. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: Private carts will be permitted, golfers with private carts must pay a trail fee to use their cart on the course unless they have a prepaid agreement with the Pro Shop.
4. Per Santa Cruz County: Only one person per private cart will be permitted unless common residency is proven. Violators will be removed from the course and their golf privileges will be suspended.
5. All Golfers must make a tee time and check in at the Pro Shop prior to playing golf. This includes annual members!
6. No outside alcoholic beverages or coolers will be permitted, offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
7. No gatherings of groups of any kind will be permitted in the parking lot or on the golf course.
8. Golfers must always maintain a 6-foot separation from each other while on the course.
9. Golfers are required to wear a face mask when entering the clubhouse facility.
10. Only one person will be allowed in the pro shop at a time.
11. All golfers must start on Hole #1!
12. You may only proceed to the 1st Tee at your designated time. Please be prompt, tardiness could result in a lengthy delay or loss of your tee time.
13. Sand bunkers will be considered “Ground Under Repair”. No Penalty – Lift your ball, drop on the grass. Do not hit balls out of the bunkers.
Upon completion of your round:
14. Please leave the premises without delay, no congregating will be permitted.
Established in 1961, the Boulder Creek Golf Club originally began as a nine-hole golf course designed by renowned course designer Jack Fleming, surrounded by Redwoods, Lakes, and an upscale planned community. In 1966 the second nine of the 18-hole course we know today was completed.
Since then our community here at The Boulder Creek Golf Club has grown exponentially!
Join us for a memorable, relaxing golf experience among the Redwoods of the Santa Cruz Mountains. You owe it to yourself to share in the tranquility and relaxation offered when you play at The Boulder Creek Golf Club. The serenity of our Central California Golf Course and delightful onsite amenities are sure to put your mind at east.
Boulder Creek Golf Club offers a challenging 18-hole par 65/67 Executive Golf Course, and a Par 31 Disc Golf Course set in a park like setting, surrounded by the majestic redwood trees. Boulder Creek Golf Club is truly the perfect setting for your next conference, special event, day-trip, or golf tournament.
Some of our Onsite Amenities Include:
- Full-Service Pro-Shop with Retail Items
- Disc Golf Course Featuring a Par 5 over 940 Feet
- Bar & Restaurant Friday-Tuesday, 4pm-8pm
- Wedding & Event Facilities
- Conference & Meeting Rooms
- Electric Carts & Walking Carts