TUESDAY … FRIDAY… SATURDAY … DISC GOLF
Play the ‘Back-18’ for only $12 per player
10:00 am – 7:00 pm CALL 831-338 2111 to reserve your tee time
CLOSED for Christmas Day & New Years Day*
All players MUST check in with Pat in the Pro Shop before play
Be advised the rules below are in effect: Social Distancing must be respected or you’ll be asked to leave the facility.
1. MUST check in before play & WEAR FACE MASK when entering the Pro Shop.
2. Players must always maintain a 6-foot separation from each other while on the course.
3. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERGES or COOLERS will be permitted, offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
5. No gatherings of groups of any kind will be permitted in the parking lot or on the golf course.
6. All golfers must start on Hole #10 (basket # 10 across the stret fro Clubhouse. NO PLAY ALLOWED ON FRONT-9
7. Be prompt to the TEE – don’t delay play
8. Once play is finsihed you should leave the premises without delay
Redwood Run Disc Golf Rules:
- No tank tops are allowed. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- Please be respectful of other disc golfers around you
- Please check in with the Pro-Shop if you wish to play a second round
- All sand traps and greens are considered OB
- PDGA Rules apply when applicable
- For lost discs, check with the Pro-Shop*
- No Dogs Allowed
*Please be aware that there are a number of private residences bordering the front-9 disc golf course. If your disc lands on private property, you must not try to retrieve the disc unless you obtain permission from the home owner.
If you step on to private property the owner sees it as “trespassing”. You have two options –
- Attempt to make contact with the property owner (knock on their
door) to gain permission to retrieve your disc (do not enter their property without their permission).
- Notify the Pro-Shop with details of your lost disc and we will make
arrangements with the home-owner to retrieve your disc and contact you when we have it in our possession.