Disc Golf will return soon before the end of 2020
OPEN days and times will be posted shortly, Players MUST reserve tee times through the Pro Shop.
**Single Play Only!**
18-Hole play $18 per player
WALKING ONLY (Power Carts are not Available at this Time)
Players MUST check in with the Pro Shop
Players must abide by County Social Distancing Regulations and Course Disc Golf Rules or they may be asked to leave the facility.
Be advised the rules below are in effect:
Boulder Creek Golf Course & Redwood Run Disc Golf Course Rules:
COVID-19 Social Distancing Rules
ALL Rules Below Must Be Strictly Adhered to or You Will Be Asked to Leave and Your Course Privileges Will Be Suspended!
1. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: Players must always maintain a 6-foot separation from each other while on the course.
2. All Golfers must make a tee time and check in at the Pro Shop prior to playing golf.
3. No outside alcoholic beverages or coolers will be permitted, offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
4. No gatherings of groups of any kind will be permitted in the parking lot or on the golf course.
5. Golfers are required to wear a face mask when entering the clubhouse facility.
6. Only one person will be allowed in the pro shop at a time.
7. All golfers must start on Hole #1!
8. You may only proceed to the 1st Tee at your designated time. Please be prompt, tardiness could result in a lengthy delay or loss of your tee time.
Upon completion of your round:
9. Please leave the premises without delay, no congregating will be permitted.
Call the Pro-Shop at 831.338.2121 to Book Your Round Now!
Redwood Run Disc Golf Rules:
- No tank tops are allowed. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- Please be respectful of other golfers around you (ball & disc alike)
- Please check in with the Pro-Shop if you wish to play a second round
- All sand traps and greens are considered OB
- PDGA Rules apply when applicable
- For lost discs, check with the Pro-Shop*
- No Dogs Allowed
*Please be aware that there are a number of private residences bordering the front-9 disc golf course. If your disc lands on private property, you must not try to retrieve the disc unless you obtain permission from the home owner.
If you step on to private property the owner sees it as “trespassing”. You have two options –
- Attempt to make contact with the property owner (knock on their
door) to gain permission to retrieve your disc (do not enter their property without their permission).
- Notify the Pro-Shop with details of your lost disc and we will make
arrangements with the home-owner to retrieve your disc and contact you when we have it in our possession.