The disc golf course is still temporarily closed. Please keep checking back for updates.
Our Restaurant is Open Friday through Tuesday, from 4pm to 8pm, for Take Out. Call 831.338.2111, during regular restaurant hours to place a take out order! Click Here to View Our Menu!
Course Open 7:30am to 6pm Daily.
Call 831.338.2121 to book a Tee Time
Attention! Construction of the bridge is completed, we are open for 18 holes again!
Be advised the rules below are in effect:
Boulder Creek Golf Course
COVID-19 Social Distancing Rules
ALL Rules Below Must Be Strictly Adhered to or You Will Be Asked to Leave and Your Golfing Privileges Will Be Suspended!
1. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: No more than four players per tee time will be allowed. PAIRING UP WITH OTHER GROUPS WHILE ON THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED!
2. Single Rider Carts will be permitted after May 30th, 2020. Players may ride together with proof of common residency. Riding cart rentals are guaranteed until 1:00pm only due to extensive single use. Walking only after 1:00pm.
3. Per Santa Cruz County Regulations: Private carts will be permitted, golfers with private carts must pay a trail fee to use their cart on the course unless they have a prepaid agreement with the Pro Shop.
4. Per Santa Cruz County: Only one person per private cart will be permitted unless common residency is proven. Violators will be removed from the course and their golf privileges will be suspended.
5. All Golfers must make a tee time and check in at the Pro Shop prior to playing golf. This includes annual members!
6. No outside alcoholic beverages or coolers will be permitted, offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
7. No gatherings of groups of any kind will be permitted in the parking lot or on the golf course.
8. Golfers must always maintain a 6-foot separation from each other while on the course.
9. Golfers are required to wear a face mask when entering the clubhouse facility.
10. Only one person will be allowed in the pro shop at a time.
11. All golfers must start on Hole #1!
12. You may only proceed to the 1st Tee at your designated time. Please be prompt, tardiness could result in a lengthy delay or loss of your tee time.
13. Sand bunkers will be considered “Ground Under Repair”. No Penalty – Lift your ball, drop on the grass. Do not hit balls out of the bunkers.
Upon completion of your round:
14. Please leave the premises without delay, no congregating will be permitted.
Now Open! Disc Golf!
The new full 27 hole Redwood Run Disc Golf Course is now Open Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 11:30AM-5:30PM! Per player fees are $12.00 for 27 holes, $9 for 18 holes & $5 for 9 holes. Electric carts are available (fee) when weather and course conditions permit.
Call the Pro-Shop at 831.338.2121 to Book Your Round Now!
Redwood Run Disc Golf Rules:
- Carts are never to be parked on any tee’s or greens
- NO outside alcohol is allowed on the course
- No tank tops are allowed. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- Please be respectful of other golfers around you (ball & disc alike)
- Please check in with the Pro-Shop if you wish to play a second round
- All sand traps and greens are considered OB
- PDGA Rules apply when applicable
- For lost discs, check with the Pro-Shop*
- No Dogs Allowed
*Please be aware that there are a number of private residences bordering the front-9 disc golf course. If your disc lands on private property, you must not try to retrieve the disc unless you obtain permission from the home owner.
If you step on to private property the owner sees it as “trespassing”. You have two options –
- Attempt to make contact with the property owner (knock on their
door) to gain permission to retrieve your disc (do not enter their property without their permission).
- Notify the Pro-Shop with details of your lost disc and we will make
arrangements with the home-owner to retrieve your disc and contact you when we have it in our possession.